Thursday, October 13, 2011

Perfect Love has Burned

>>>
About the same as the time elapsed repeated
Like the girl who always read again what she wrote
Although it invite excessive, she still continue
So that should nothing be exists and poisoning


No soft thump of the usual row of words
Shut up and keep it so
Unlike the flow of water that speak out when greeting an old stone
Who knows how long loneliness ruling above her lips


Just that I'm helpless to straighten the bent bone
Not because her strength, precisely because I love her vulnerability
Nor because I did not try, just because I am tired of the experiment
Awareness of who I am and what I can give makes me weak

I am only able to sow despair
Painting a sense that she will pour in the ocean of attitudes
Maybe at one time
When I'm nothing again, she was able to feel the extent to which the meaning of me

Could have been embroidered perfect love has burned
Leaving a crumb with remorse and responsibility in her heart
It could be the ability of self reflection to her has been lost
So I did not become a crown to her self-esteem

God forgive me ... I beg ...
Above anything I've flown before
To be nothing retaliation from you ensnare my life today and tomorrow
Forgive me, Lord ...

No comments:

Post a Comment