Monday, October 17, 2011

Understand Your Senses

>>>
When the night began to tasteless
With thousands of passions that surrounded
I was hesitant ...


Where I had to pull over
Life is full of wonderful memories,
Or an empty life without illusions


How this fact pushing me away
But that's where the most meaningful test
To make explicit the realm of philosophy as clearly as possible

O souls who struggled...
Where you will find a form of love
Where will you squander the ego

Realize that I fully who understand
Where as deep as you stick to the desire
I only fully understand your senses

So don't you think I am alone
Pull off the road, lay your hope in my lap
Be beautiful in my eyelid

Then on your heart I promise
I will bear the burden of your love
Due to the nature of which I hold dear
Always hug and make your sense harbor linked
Try to contemplate how my presence comforts you

No comments:

Post a Comment